Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sunsets


Kyle and I were spending some time on Sunday relaxing at a coffee shop in a local park and we got to see a beautiful sunset. The sun has started to set here at 4:15! I thought that was only possible in Alaska. As I was enjoying the wonderful scenery I realized that there are some things you can't wait for or you'll miss it. You can't wait to see a sunset in a little while because its only there for a moment and it might not be that great tomorrow. Especially in Washington!

And as quick as life seems to go by there are also certain things we can't wait for or we'll miss it as well. We can't be like that guy who said "I'll follow you Jesus, just let me bury my father first." He wanted to follow Jesus, just later in his own time. Let us do what we can and now to know Jesus and follow him with our whole being, giving hope to those who are hopeless without Christ.

1 comment:

cougarhoogs said...

wow! that's beautiful!
and i love your heart.